Measurement of sound absorption coefficient, sound insulation etc.
- measurement of the sound absorption coefficient, the surface impedance and the sound reflection factor of small material samples in the impedance tube AED 1000 – AcoustiTube® (Kundt`s tube) according to DIN EN ISO 10534-2
- measurement of the sound insulation (transmission loss), the transmission coefficient, the complex absorber parameter (wave number / propagation constant, characteristic impedance) of small samples porous sound-absorbing material in the transmission tube AED 1200 – AcoustiTube® by using the Transfer-matrix method of Song and Bolton
- determination of the sound absorption coefficient of large material samples in the reverberation chamber according to DIN EN ISO 354
- determination of the sound absorption coefficient and the complex surface impedance in situ according to DIN ISO 13472-1 with sound absorption measuring system AED 800 and according to DIN ISO 13472-2 with impedance tube AED 1000 – AcoustiTube®
- measurement of spectral sound insulation / transmission loss in the test setup for windows according to DIN EN ISO 10140-2; rating according to DIN EN ISO 717-1
Optimization of absorbers and mufflers
- calculation of the sound propagation (sound absorption, sound reflexion, sound insulation) above layered absorbers by applying different absorber models (e. g. homogeneous model, phenomenological model)