Measurement of sound absorption coefficient, sound insulation etc.
- measurement of the sound absorption coefficient, the surface impedance and the sound reflection factor of small material samples in the impedance tube AED 1000 – AcoustiTube® (Kundt`s tube) according to DIN EN ISO 10534-2
- measurement of the sound insulation (transmission loss), the transmission coefficient, the complex absorber parameter (wave number / propagation constant, characteristic impedance) of small samples porous sound-absorbing material in the transmission tube AED 1200 – AcoustiTube® by using the Transfer-matrix method of Song and Bolton
- determination of the sound absorption coefficient of large material samples in the reverberation chamber according to DIN EN ISO 354
- determination of the sound absorption coefficient and the complex surface impedance in situ according to DIN ISO 13472-1 with sound absorption measuring system AED 800 and according to DIN ISO 13472-2 with impedance tube AED 1000 – AcoustiTube®
- measurement of spectral sound insulation / transmission loss in the test setup for windows according to DIN EN ISO 10140-2; rating according to DIN EN ISO 717-1
Optimization of sound absorbers and mufflers
- calculation of the sound propagation (sound absorption, sound reflexion, sound insulation) above layered absorbers by applying different absorber models (e. g. homogeneous model, phenomenological model) with sound absorber software AED 3001 – AcoustiCalc® Absorber