Analysis and prediction of noise emission
Benefit from our comprehensive expertise in the fields of:
- Technical acquisition of relevant noise emission parameters, such as sound power, that forms a basis on which both technically and economically significant goals can be defined and examined afterwards. This technique can be applied to a complete object or to single components.
- Prediction of acoustic behavior and optimization of machines and their components applying engineering procedures and numerical analysis, e.g. FEM, BEM, SEA.
- Localization of dominant sound sources of machines by means of specially developed measuring equipment as a basis for systematic noise control, e. g. microphone array.
Design of technical noise control systems
- Consultancy and design of primary technical noise control systems, that means noise control at the point of origin by means of specific design of machines applying the principles of low-noise design according to EN ISO 11688-1 while simultaneously considering technical and economic feasibility. In this process, we closely cooperate with the designing engineer. On demand we can also support you in the choice of providers.
- Consultancy and design of secondary technical noise control systems for machines, including their calculational design. This includes among other things, enclosures, mufflers and vibration isolators.